First Post EVER!!! Las Vegas Haul: H&M, Lush, and more!!! // Marissa

10:29 AM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello everyone! I'm not really sure how many people are actually reading my blog right now but hopefully I will acquire some readers as I continue posting.  I'm extremely excited to start this blog and share my ideas and thoughts on it! Please bare with me as I'm not a professional writer, I hope I get better as I go on.

I thought I would start off with a haul because recently I went to Las Vegas and picked up some exciting new stuff.  I hope you enjoy my first ever blog post!

The first place that we stopped was a souvenir shop along the strip called Grand Canyon Experience.  There I bought several key chains and little gifts for my friends.  For myself I bought a small rose gold key chain with two dice in the middle that says Las Vegas, Nevada.  I thought it was a cute and a great souvenir to take home to remind me of the amazing time I had in Las Vegas.


Next we made a trip to Marshalls. Back in my hometown we don't have a Marshalls, we only have a TJMaxx which is more of a hit or miss store for me.  This was my first time in Marshalls and I absolutely loved it!  I loved the selection of clothes and the prices were amazing. The clothes were so cute and I found myself taking loads of trips to the fitting rooms to try on more clothes.  I settled on three pieces of clothing.

The first piece of clothing I spotted was these shorts.  I'm not a fan of yellow, as it is my least favorite color, although, I tried on these shorts and forced myself to make them work.  I absolutely loved the fringe on the ends and I love the style, they are just so cute and feel so comfortable on.  I love this style as it is perfect for summer!


 I have paired the shorts with this  plain black top with a small pocket on the left side.  I was very excited when I saw this top because I feel that it is an essential to my closet.  It's slightly slouchy and it can go with just about anything, including these new shorts.  I very excited to add this shirt to my closet!


Lastly I bought this sheer cardigan type thing.  Honestly, I don't know exactly what name to give this piece of clothing!  Although, I love it and immediately had to have it.  I love the fringe at the bottom and again, this item of clothing can go with just about anything.  This was the most expensive thing that I bought at Marshalls at $12.99.  That price proves that Marshalls has great deals!


Next place we went was H&M.  I have come to the conclusion that H&M is definitely my favorite store of all time.  It has great prices and it has provided me with several wardrobe essentials.  The first piece I picked up was a striped navy blue and white crop top.  I am crazy for high-necked, tank top crop tops.  I think they go with anything and can easily pull an outfit together, especially if I'm in a rush.  I love this crop top because it has little ruffles on the bottom, something I don't have on any of my other crop tops.  I like the uniqueness of this top and I'm super excited to wear it out!


Next, I picked up a simple black crop top, something I have been looking for for ages! This crop top goes with anything and it can be dressed up any way.  This top is a wardrobe staple and I'm so happy to have bought it!  I also bought yet another crop top in a burgundy color, one of my favorite colors to wear.  It has a higher neck than the others and it is a ribbed material.  This top is slightly edgier than the others, but I think I can make it work anyway!





















The last thing I got from H&M is this slouchy sort of Bohemian top.  I haven't actually tried the Bohemian themed style, but I do know that it has been quite popular ever since Coachella.  This top is extremely cute and I'm very excited to try out the style with this top.  I saw it and instantly fell in love although I'm not sure if I can pull it off.



The next place we went was M&M World.  I have never been to M&M World but it was definitely one of my favorite places along with Hershey's World.  I bought a bag with Ms. Brown on it, as she is my favorite M&M character.  It's a cute tote that just has Ms. Brown's picture on it!




I also went to Lush for the first time.  I have watched Lush hauls on YouTube, I have been on their website, and I've even tried some of their products but I've never been to an actual Lush store.  We don't have one where I live so I was very excited to visit the Lush shop.  I picked up the Space Girl bath bomb and let me tell you, it smells wonderful.  It has sort of a sweet fruity smell, something I'm very intrigued by.  I'm so excited to try this bath bomb!


Lastly we stopped in Anne Taylor Loft.  This store is more of a lady/misses store, in other words it's not very comparable to the clothes in H&M.  We stopped in anyway and I'm glad we did because I found a super cute pair on shoes on clearance!  I love the color, I don't have this hue in my shoe closet and I'm so happy to have added it.  Also, most of my sandals have the vertical top strap rather than the horizontal one that goes across.  I love how unique these shoes look and I'm extremely excited to wear these out!


Thanks so much for reading!  I hope you come back for more ♥

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Cool post! I must buy this shoes! They re comfortable ?

    kisses from Poland xx! following?
    http://kamocia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Very comfortable and easy to walk in! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for reading :) I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  3. Hope you had fun in Las Vegas! I love your style and those shorts and kimono look so cute ^-^

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had an amazing time! Thank you very much! ♥

      Delete
  4. I love the clothing items you got! They're all so cute

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous that you got to go to Las Vegas! Love everything you got, the shorts are so pretty! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time! Thank you for reading :)

      Delete
  6. I simply love those shorts. The colour of it is amazing. Hope you had a great time in Vegas.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had a wonderful time! Thanks for reading ♥

      Delete